Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Everything Dad!

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DaddyO!
December 27th
Love you forever and always!

This is for you!
A man who has the BIGGEST heart, family man, role model, teacher, protector, loving, caring, funny, strong, silly, wise, handsome, affectionate, inspiring, loyal, honest, considerate, and trustworthy. An overall EVERYTHING Dad! I love you more than words can say!


“You Da Man!”
“Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.
Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad;
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.
You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above,
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, 'cause "You da man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment